Ugh! Another day gone by I have seemingly accomplished nothing. I don’t know what’s wrong with me these days but I just can’t seem to pull it together. I’m not on top of things, I just can’t get caught up, and I’ve been having a hard time remembering. The more I think that I’m going to get everything organized and put purpose to my actions, the more I find myself spinning my wheels. But enough is enough! It’s time to shift gears and get some traction. So here are some thoughts, reminders of what I already know, but will hopefully get me refocused.
1. Go to bed on time. I can’t function without enough sleep – PERIOD.
2. Start my day with prayer. There is no other way.
3. Prioritize my tasks. At the end of the day what has to be accomplished, and what can wait?
4. Reevaluate my goals and reorganize my schedule. Am I spending my time working towards the right things?
5. Stop and pray. Never let too much time pass without prayer.
6. Remember that people are more important that things. The kids should always come before the laundry.
7. Am I having fun? Seems childish, but it’s always a relevant need for everyone.
8. Pray again. Gotta stay on track.
9. Let my motivation be love, and only love.
10. Pray, pray, and pray some more.
And now I believe it is time for me to pray.